THIS SOLUTION IS ONLY FOR ASUS N53SV NOTEBOOK WITH NVIDIA GT540M
1. Download Nvidia driver from MSI (64-bit, ge620_gt540m_126.96.36.19904_w764) from here: http://eu.msi.com/service/download/nbdriver-16168.html
2. Run the downloaded "Win7x64_HDA(267.04).exe" and unpack the installer to a temp folder (i.e. C:\temp) but don't run the installer yet! You have to replace a file.
3. Download this file: http://www.mediafire.com/?1bvq14d4de2vfmh . It's an edited file NVMI.inf file to run it with ASUS N53SV.
4. With this new file replace the one here "C:\temp\Win7x64_HDA(267.04)\Display.Driver\NVMI.i nf" (if you have unpacked the installer to C:\temp)
5. Now run the driver installer with "C:\temp\Win7x64_HDA(267.04)\setup.exe" and it will recognize your NVidia card in your notebook!
6. Play PESedit.com patch and have fun! :-)
7. Say thanks if it worked for you.
I'm also facing same problem, but my OS is Win7 32bit is it ok to replace that your edited "NVMI.inf" file into MSI 32bit graphic drivers