I might be wrong, but as far as I know he will be playing only demo version with only several teams available.
So please don't ask him about licenses, other game modes like BaL or ML, especially online.
Ask questions about GAMEPLAY.
My questions are:
1) Are goalkeepers improved? Especially, do they rush to the ball and then miss it, like in 2010?
That often happened to me when an opponent played long ball which landed on the border of the box and keeper can't catch it.
2) How do you feel about new passing system? Is it harder to play a good ball, is it more accurate? Can you manually pass the ball in 360 deg.? In 2010 I could only manually pass in 8 or 16 directions.
3) What about camera? This one we've seen is announced broadcast-like camera. Can you switch to the "wide" camera? Ofc, if you will be able to change cameras in that demo
4) How is the new game plan/management screen. I suppose you will be playing on X360, maybe you could ask about mouse support in PC version?
I've seen that players don't have their positions clearly showed near these "little balls" (like CB, DMF or CF badges in earlier PES's). How can you know (apart from just real football knowledge) no which postion this player can play?
Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 4,294,967,295 Posts
As my absolute favorite game mode is the Master League (offline!), I would like to know if it gets any improvements in comparison to PES2010. I heard that the player/season statistics will be a lot more detailed, is this right?
And, very important: As Konami stated that we can create our own leagues now, is there a possibility to have more than the standard 5 leagues (+ 1 second league) in the ML?
Thanks in advance,
EDIT: If you have no access to the ML as rakoczyn says, I apologize..
1. How is the new defense system ( u can use your body to push the other player away from the ball ) ! . And the option to bind a trick to a button. They are shown in this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmcha...ayer_embedded#
2. Are the goalkeepers better ( in the last game they sucked a lot )
3. How hard is it to win a penalty kick ( in last game when u fall in the box it the referee was like " No blood, No foul " )
4. Is diving fixed ( in 2010 when u dive to simulate a foul u could never get one, u always get a yellow card ) - correct me if im wrong but all the times i've done it didn't work
5. When can we expect to see the Demo
Thats all for now
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 3MB on-chip shared L2 cache
1066MHz frontside bus
4GB Memory (two 2GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 memory; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 8GB
NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics
would this fit the recommended system requirement??
what would be the recommended system requirement for the graphics card of the pc version??
from what i heard, the system requirements will not have a drastic changes from lest year , your graphics card is not so strong, and it depends what resolution do you play on, but wait for more comments.
(your CPU and memory are fine)
Last edited by elad; 17-08-10 at 13:42.
The Following User Says Thank You to elad For This Useful Post: