CROPES HNL Patch 2012 includes:
- Complete MAXTv Prva Liga (all 16 teams, with all players and kits)
- Complete 2. Hrvatska Nogometna Liga (all 15 teams, with all players and kits) + One team from 3rd division, to ensure even number of teams in 2nd division
- Domestic stadiums: Poljud, Maksimir, Kantrida, Cibalija, Stanovi, Aldo Drosina, Gradski Vrt, Šubićevac
- Domestic adboards
- Chants for some domestic teams and Croatian NT
- PES2012 DLC3.00
- Correct names of all teams, leagues, players and most of the stadiums
- Correct kits for all teams
- Up to date transfers
- Turfs by Tunizizou and Dr. Hany
- Copa Libertadores scoreboard by Stranxk (only in Copa Libertadores mode)
- ballpack with the best balls for PES2012
- Mini kits for lineups
- Real Copa Libertadores and FIFA World Cup trophies
- Ingame stadiums (by klashmann)
- Separate .exe, settings.exe, kitserver and save folder
- Separate DLC and dt04.img files
- Faceserver with more than 1100 faces, including over 80 faces of former and current HNL players
- MAXTv Prva Liga scoreboard with new video replay logo
- CROPES music pack
- CROPES logos for all teams (clubs and NTs)
- Domestic ML sponsors
- Champions league with all teams participating in season 2011/12
- 4 teams from 1st Bundesliga in Others Europe (Bayern, Bayer, Dortmund, Schalke)
- choice between various gameplays - Konami default, and nesa/yair
- and lots of other stuff for you to find out ...
CROPES Edit Team (ante zd, Bago, Cuky, c_ronaldo_16, dynamyte, nani, teutonic, zlac)
CROPES members (kristian826, MII2o, toza, sudac, alex7, R.C.3, Gala, marinkohorta)
juce, Robbie (kitserver), w!ld@, barcafan (Edit tools)
and others (matrix edit team, tottimas, SKILLS_ROONEY, Stranxk, klashmann69, Tunizizou, Dr. Hany, -cave, Stelios, BPB team, yair/mehtab/nesa, , PESEdit team, all kitmakers and facemakers)
UPDATE 1.1 - MUST BE INSTALLED install instructions are in next post, under f)
* Fixed Launcher (Win XP & 32 bit Windows 7 related crashes)
* Fixed appearance of some players, couple of new faces added in faceserver
* Bootpack - 81 HD boots
* Fixed textures for stadium lamps
* Fixed buggy short names for Lučko and HAŠK
* Correct image of Kup Hrvoja Ćustića trophy
* Fixed MAXTV logo in lower right corner on 4-3 MAXTV scoreboard
* New kits for Hajduk
1. Manual update of DirectX 9 (just in case) - download, run and wait until DX9 is updated
2. Make sure you have enough free space on your HDD - Patch installation is pretty big. After it is installed successfully it takes about 2,7GB. Also have in mind that you need to have free space on C: for temporary files which are created through installation process. It is advised to have at least 1-2 GB of free space on C: before you start installing CROPES HNL Patch 2012, even if you are installing it on other partition.
3. Installing CROPES HNL Patch 2012
a) Download all 20 parts
b) Extract with WinRAR - right click only on 1sr of 20 .rar files - "hnl2012_setup.part01.rar" > Extract Here. After extracting process is completed you should have TWO install files - hnl2012_setup_part1.exe and hnl2012_setup_part2.exe
c) [OPTIONAL] Temporary disable your Anti Virus software - Some AV's wrongly detect rld.dll as a virus and they delet it. If you already had this problem, you know what it is about. You won't be able to run this patch without rld.dll file in correct place. After patch is installed you can activate your AV again, but make sure to add PES2012 folder to exceptions/exclusions.
d) Run hnl2012_setup_part1.exe - Because of large size of installation file it could seem as it has stopped responding. Just wait few moments and it should continue normally. Now you only have to follow instructions through installer. As destination folder for part 1 it is advised to choose your PES2012 folder (it should be found automatically. if not, you can set it manually using Browse button)
NOTE 1: Part 1 can be installed at any place on your PC. If you choose to install it in your PES2012 folder there is no fear that any of files you have will be overwritten. Installer will create folder "CROPES 2012 HNL PATCH" and all files will be installed there. That means that this patch is 100% separated from any other patch you might have.
NOTE 2: Installer for Part 1 will automatically create separated save folder: "My Documents\KONAMI\PES 2012 CROPES HNL PATCH"
e) Do the same with hnl2012_setup_part2.exe IMPORTANT:PART2 1000% MUST be installed in PES2012 folder!!!
NOTE: For Winows Vista/7 users - After Part 2 is installed there might appear "This program may not have installed correctly" message - It is all right. Just click on "This program installed correctly"
f) Update 1.1 - donwload all 4 parts for update 1.1, unpack (right click only on 1st of .rar files - "hnl2012_update11.part1.rar" > Extract Here ) and run hnl2012_update11.exe. IT IS IMPORTANT TO INSTAL IT IN SAME DIRECTORY AS PART1!!!
4. Run the game using Cropes Launcher 2012.exe (shortcut on desktep) or through link in your Start menu ("CROPES HNL Patch 2012")
If you can't run CROPES Launcher 2012.exe you need Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1.
It is advised before you start patch for first time to set correct Scoreboard ratio for your screen. By default, patch is set with 16-9 MaxTV Prva Liga scoreboard. Ratio and type of scoreboard you can chaneg through CROPES Launcher 2012 on Scoreboard tab.
1. It is not necessary to have any of KONAMI's official patches and DLC's - Patch brings it's own 1.03 compatible .exe file and 3.00 compatible DLC. You DO NOT NEED to download any of previously released DLC's for this patch to work(HNL Patch has it's own DLC file which is not affecting/being affected by other DLC's you might have, for example PESEdit or ANT patches). DO NOT download any future DLC through HNL patch. Just wait for an update from CROPES Edit team!!!
2. HNL patch has it's own .exe (hnl2012.exe ili hnl2012_.exe ili hnl2012_nesa_yair.exe) and settings (hnl_settings.exe). Game should be started through buttons in CROPES Launcher 2012, links in Start menu or directly from above mentioned .exe files. Windows Vista/7 users are advised to use "Run as Administrator" option, especially with 's gameplay. Standard game settings should be adjusted through hnl_settings.exe or through shortcut in Start menu.
NOTES FOR 's GAMEPLAY MODE:
a) HNL Patch comes with 's gameplay mode 6.4.1 adjusted to use ONLY improvements in gameplay. Other options you can change through Gameplay tab as you like. Options on other tabs use on your own responsibility, only if you know what you are doing
b) Initially, all "servers" which are included within 's gameplay are deactivated. Same is with all "unlock" options.
referee kits switcher
24-in-1 scoreboard pack
increase replay slots
As it is said under a), all changes you do with servers and unlocks you do on your own responsibility. CROPES Edit team will not look to resolve individual problems regardin 's gameplay options which are initially deactivated.
3. Type and ratio of scoreboard (16:9 ili 4:3) set using CROPES Launcher. After complete installation by default you have 16:9 MaxTV Prva Liga scoreboard
4. Online mode in HNL patch is not working due to incompatible online base.
5. [color=red][b]Advices for all Windows Vista/7 users - How to easily avoid lots of unnecessary problems: - XP users should also read this as it might be helpful for them too
A) Avoid installing PES inside Program Files folder on the same disc where you have your Windows installed (usually C:, so avoid installing PES inside C:\Program Files\) - If you have more than one partition it is advisable to install PES on other partitions than C:. If you have only C: partition than you should install your PES in, for example, C:\Games\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2012\. Windows Vista and 7 for safety reasons are protecting Program Files folder on system disc. Because of that you can have lots of different problems with game, so we advise you to install it somewhere else. CROPES Launcher should be "immune" on this kind of problems, but we can't guarantee that it will really be like that. Once more, we kindly advise you to install PES2012 outside Program Files folder on system disc.
B) If you really "must" install PES2012 and HNL patch in Program Files folder on system disc than you must run hnl2012_setup_part1.exe and hnl2012_setup_part2.exe with "Run as Administrator" option
C) We really advise that (when you successfully install patch) always run and set up patch through CROPES Launcher. CROPES Launcher needs administrator privileges to even start, so you will run all parts of HNL patch with administrative privileges if you run them through CROPES Launcher.
D) If CROPES Launcher is not working for you than you should start the game using links in Start menu ("CROPES HNL Patch 2012"). In case that CROPES Launcher is not working for you on Windows Vista/7 's gameplay is advised to be run directly via "hnl2012_.exe" using "Run as Administrator" option. First sign that 's gameplay is correctly running is RED LOADING CIRCLE right away, together with different messages appearing in red and green color in top left corner of your screen