View Full Version : how to put new boots in pes 2012
can you give me a tuto to insert boots in pes 2012 in kitserver for pes patch
thanks in advance
someone can help me please ?
There is a tutorial at PESPatch by fymfifa:
Inserting Boots Tutorial by fymfifa
Boots are located in cv06.img:
From unnamed_7801.bin to unnamed_7816.bin
There are several variants of importing/exporting bin files (for you boots):
AFS Explorer 3.7
1. Start AFS Explorer and go to menu FILE – IMPORT IMG File
2. From your img folder open xxx.img (backup it first)
3. Answer NO to questions and the file will be opened.
4. Go to Action > Import Folder and choose the folder with the unpacked files that match this img.
6. Answer YES to questions and the file will be opened.
7. Now save the “xxx.img” as “1xxx.img”
8. Wait for end of rebulding and answer Yes to the next questions
and the file will reloaded
9. Close AFS Explorer
10. Remove your old “xxx.img” and rename the new “1xxx.img” to “xxx.img”
xxx – name of the chosen img file
Game Graphic Studio 7.4
1. First open xxx.img file (here is cv06.img)
2. Find the bin files i mentioned above (From unnamed_7801.bin to unnamed_7816.bin).
3. Right mouse click on the bin (boot) file you want to change and select import. Then choose the bin file where is the boot you want to import.
Copy Bins to respective folder in Kitserver.
cv05.img: unnamed_99.bin (Boot preview)
cv06.img: unnamed_7801.bin – unnamed_7816.bin (Boots)
unnamed_2.bin —> Boot previews
unnamed_3.bin – unnamed_5.bin —> Menus
unnamed_12.bin —> adidas F50.9 (black)
unnamed_13.bin —> adidas F50.9 (white)
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.2 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.